DEADLINE FOR THE ACCEPTANCE OF REPORTS: 23 JUNE 2008
TYPES OF REPORTS
Two different types of reports will be accepted for the I Congress semFYC Second Life of Family Medicine: research results and experience reports.
1. RESEARCH RESULTS reports may refer to projects carried out under either quantitative or qualitative perspectives and should be submitted in the form of a structured summary, which should contain the following sections:
- Material and methods: design, field of application and framework or level of health care, selection criteria, number of subjects included, number of subjects responding and dropouts, interventions (if applicable), variables and methods used to evaluate the response.
- Patients and methods: description of the method used and timescale, place in which the research was carried out and frame or level of health care, selection criteria and recruitment process, sample design, information gathering techniques, mechanisms to guarantee information saturation, strategy and theoretical framework of analysis
- Results: main findings and concepts identified, categories constructed, interpretation and relation to the conceptual frame
2. The group of reports concerned with EXPERIENCES provides the opportunity to present innovative experiences concerning aspects of organisation, care, teaching, community intervention or any other sphere that, due to its approach or results, may be of particular interest to those attending the congress, to family doctors generally or to the health care organisation within which we perform our work. Summaries should include the following sections:
- Objects of the experience
- Description of the experience
RULES FOR SENDING ABSTRACTS
Go Back to I Congress semFYC
Second Life of Family Medicine